Friday, May 22, 2009

Jazz For Lovers: Unforgettable Songs I


Jazz For Lovers: Unforgettable Songs I


Tracklisting:
01. Diana Krall - Why Should I Care
02. Getz And Gilberto - Corcovado
03. Billie Holiday - Body And Sou
04. Ella Fitzgerald - Misty
05. Tom Jobim - Desafinado
06. Nina Simone - Wild Is The Wind
07. Miles Davis - Stella By Starlight
08. Sarah Vaughan - Embraceable You
09. Jamie Cullum - Lover You Should Have Come Over My Shoulder
10. Chris Connor - One Love Affair
11. Dee Dee Bridgewater - You Happened My Way
12. Ruth Cameron - Something Cool
13. Duke Ellington - In A Sentimental Mood
14. Maria Joao And Mario Laginha - God Only Knows
15. Anita Oday - Tenderly
16. Tony Bennett - Fly Me To The Moon
17. Bessie Smith - Careless Love Blues
18. Doris Day - Whatever Will Be Will Be
19. Mafalda Sacheti - Imprevisivel

Part 1
Part 2